Grab your FREE Blueprint to Start a Money Making Blog, with Everything You Need to Know to Be a Successful Blogger
This is a licensing agreement (Agreement) between you (“Licensee”) and the Curated By Michelle Shop. This Agreement is effective when you purchase a template product from this shop. This Agreement is controlled by the following terms and conditions:
The Curated By Michelle Shop is an online business that designs and creates templates, documents and marketing devices for use by entrepreneurs, bloggers and freelancers. All of Curated By Michelle’s shop designs are available for download directly from Curated By Michelle;s website for paying customers. Curated By Michelle and Licensee agree that Curated By Michelle will provide its services to Licensee in accordance with this Agreement upon the date this Agreement becomes effective.
Template – as used in this Agreement, template(s) includes any graphic design, template, logo, branding image, email, card, document, studio tool, font, or texture that is designed and created by Curated By Michelle and that is available for licensing or present on Curated By Michelle’s website.
Customized Template – a template that contains characteristics requested Licensee.
Client – a person or entity who pays Licensee to provide him, her or it with Licensee’s services.
Licensing of Templates – Curated By Michelle will permit Licensee to license its templates. Licensee may license Curated By Michelle’s templates by paying for them individually.
Necessary Software – Please read the product descriptions carefully for what software is necessary to edit the document or template. Most of Curated By Michelle’s templates require the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, or any combination of the three. Curated By Michelle does not, will not and has no obligation to design its templates to work on any other platform. It is your responsibility to read the product description and specs, and agree that you have necessary software to use a template before you finalize your purchase.
Image Usage – Any photo of Michelle in the templates and guides are copyrighted and the property of Michelle Ling and Curated By Michelle. You can not use her images in your own materials, they are placeholders for your own brand images. Claiming these images as your own would be in violation of said copyrights.
Copywriting Usage – All text included in our templates is yours to use. Each piece is written by Curated By Michelle and created to make your job easier, however, it is highly suggested to edit such text to fit your voice, your brand, and your vision. It will translate even better when it’s coming from you, so use our copywriting as a starting point of inspiration.
This Agreement gives Licensee the right to use Curated By Michelle’s templates or customized templates as established below:
1. Permitted Uses – Effective upon this Agreement and receipt of payment from Licensee, Curated By Michelle grants Licensee a non-exclusive license to download, reproduce and use Curated By Michelle’s templates as necessary for Licensee’s personal or internal business purposes, provided Licensee complies with the terms of this Agreement, including Sections IV(B) and VI, below. Internal business purposes do not include use by a third party or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, partner, or licensee of Licensee. Licensee is entitled to provide Curated By Michelle’s templates to Licensee’s clients in accordance with Section IV(B)(2), below.
2. Downloading: Licensee may download a template from Curated By Michelle’s website up to three (3) times at one (1) IP address.
3. Restrictions on Use – Curated By Michelle’s templates are licensed, not sold. In signing this Agreement, Licensee receives no title to, ownership of or legal rights to any of Curated By Michelle’s templates, except those rights expressly granted in Section IV(A), above. Licensee agrees that Licensee will not:
4. Modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise alter any of Curated By Michelle’s templates. Licensee has no right to use Curated By Michelle’s templates to develop a different template, even to the slightest extent.
5. Distribute to parties other than Licensee’s clients, display publicly, sublicense, share or make available for use any of Curated By Michelle’s templates. Licensee must not distribute Curated By Michelle’s templates to its client(s) in a way that allows the client(s) to reproduce or re-use the template.
6. Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or attempt to derive any source code or base construction of Curated By Michelle’s templates.
7. Download and use a template at more than one IP address, unless otherwise agreed to with Curated By Michelle’s in writing.
Once Licensee signs this Agreement by clicking “Agree” at the bottom of this form, Licensee will be entitled to download templates for which Licensee has paid in accordance with Section VI, below. By making the templates available for download from its website, Curated By Michelle satisfies its responsibility to deliver its templates to Licensee. By downloading the templates, Licensee accepts full delivery of the templates by Curated By Michelle.
1. Per Template – Licensee may pay for individual templates. Payment for the template is due in full at the time of this Agreement.
2. No Refund – Licensee is not entitled to a refund of any kind once template has been purchased and downloaded.
Curated By Michelle reserves the right to change or amend this Agreement. In such an event, Curated By Michelle will notify Licensee of the modified Agreement.
1. Download – Curated By Michelle warrants that Licensee will be able to download its templates from Curated By Michelle’s website and/or via an email link.
2. Ownership – Curated By Michelle warrants that it is the owner of the templates offered for licensing on its website. It has full power and authority to license its templates. Licensee warrants that no third party has ownership rights to any materials Licensee requests for use in a customized template.
3. Disclaimer – Except as provided in this Agreement, Curated By Michelle makes no warranties, whether express or implied, of merchantability, usefulness or fitness for a particular purpose of its templates. Curated By Michelle does not warrant that its templates will function without interruption or in accordance with Licensee’s intentions.
4. Limitation of Liability – Besides as otherwise authorized in this Agreement, Licensee agrees to hold Curated By Michelle harmless in any cause for damages, negligence, strict liability or tort, even if such damages were foreseeable. Nothing in this Agreement shall create additional liabilities, remedies or causes of action against Curated By Michelle. Curated By Michelle shall not be held liable for any claims by third parties against Licensee. Curated By Michelle shall not be held liable for any claims by third parties based on any material requested by Licensee for use in a customized template.
1. Choice of Law – Any claim brought against Curated By Michelle or Licensee under or pertaining to this Agreement shall be governed by NZ law.
2. Entire Agreement – This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties. No other communications or prior writings shall have any bearing on this enforceability of this Agreement.
3. Severability – The Parties agree to waive any provision of this Agreement that would render this agreement invalid or unenforceable. If a provision is determined to be invalid, it will be enforced to the extent permissible under the law.
4. Indemnity – Except where Licensee has breached this Agreement, Curated By Michelle will indemnify Licensee, including any of Licensee’s employees, shareholders, insurers, agents or officers, against any third-party claim, suit or proceeding against Licensee or the above-mentioned parties, for infringement of a patent, copyright or other intellectual property by one of Curated By Michelle’s templates, upon prompt notice by Licensee to Curated By Michelle. In such an event, Curated By Michelle will control the defense of its template. Licensee agrees to indemnify Curated By Michelle, its employees, shareholders, insurers, agents or officers, against any third-party claim, suit or proceeding against Curated By Michelle for infringement of a patent, copyright, other intellectual property or any other rights of the third party based on any actions of Licensee or based on any material in a customized template that was requested by Licensee.
This Agreement will become effective when Licensee completes checkout in this shop. At that time, Licensee will be obligated to abide by the aforementioned terms and conditions of this Agreement.
I help heart-centred, creative entrepreneurs start money-making blogs and achieve financial freedom by building their income and skyrocketing their digital presence.
Does your web design suck? Shop the most amazing drag and drop page builder I used to design my blog.
Get access to an amazing library of FREE and paid stock photos. This is my absolute favourite go-to for beautiful images.
This is what I call my blog’s BFF 😉 No email service provider holds a candle to ConvertKit. Get your first month FREE by clicking the link above!
Read Curated By Michelle's complete guide to creating a money making blog for newbies. Follow these step by step instructions and nab yourself a creative and financially freeing online blogging business for nearly $0.
I have been making money online from my various niche blogs, so I am sharing with you my no fluff, no filler roadmap to blogging success right here.
From the set up process to building traffic and simplifying the different monetization routes you can take, this guide has all the blogging for beginners tips you need to succeed as a blogger today!
I have included a TON of amazing resources, tools, tips and tricks to help you start and monetize your blog…
and it will all be yours 100% FREE today. Just tell me where you want me to send it!